Best Dressed at the MET

The MET Gala is my absolute favorite fashion event of the year! Every year is good but this year was exceptionally good! When I learned that the theme was Heavenly Bodies/Sunday Best, I was a little skeptical. But the ladies and gentlemen on the red carpet did not disappoint! Here are some of my favorite looks--although I could have included a lot more.


 Blake Lively in Atelier Versace

 Ariana Grande in Vera Wang

Amanda Seyfried

 Kim Kardashian in Versace

Kate Bosworth in Oscar de la Renta 

 Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in Ralph Lauren

 Zendaya in Versace

 Rihanna in Maison Margiela

 Jennifer Lopez in Balmain

Lily Collins in Givenchy 

Bella Hadid in Chrome Hearts x Gareth Pugh 

 Hailee Steinfeld in Prabal Gurung

Amber Heard in Carolina Herrera

Diane Kruger in Prabal Gurung

You Might Also Like

0 comments